Employment forms are required for all employees. Owners of C and S Corporations receiving salaries as employees of their corporations also need to complete the below forms.
- Keep copies of completed I-9 forms and supporting documents.
- Most popular supporting documents are a passport or a driver’s license and birth certificate.
- I-9 fines add up quickly.
- The number of allowances on your W-4 may exceed the number of exemptions claimed on your annual tax returns. If you consistently receive large tax refunds, consider increasing the number allowances on your W-4.
- Mandatory for all Arizona Employers
- Search for “A-4” on page.
- Employers must submit within 20 days after the employee is hired or returns to work.
Wokers’ Compensation Insurance
- Corporate officers and LLC members can opt out of workers’ compensation insurance requirements.
- Use when I process payroll for your firm.